Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Stobe The Hobo

I have traveled my whole life by various means but never have I had the balls to hop a train. Jim did and he did it better than anyone who filmed it. His outlook and commentary was honest and so was his videos. He never went viral or made millions off his YouTube channel but he has a considerable amount of loyal watchers (including myself) who live vicariously through Jim and his adventures. Coming back from Oregon after traveling almost 5 months I was a little behind watching any videos or even uploading myself and so I didn't know Jim had passed until a few days had gone by. There is no final account of what happened and in the end does it matter? Jim lived and entertained thousands of people and now he is gone and will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family and close friends who must be in a great amount of pain as I type this. I hope whatever is out there that it is a kind place and that Jim can continue his adventures as he loved to do and that there is a cold one waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment